The FHP Leisure Team was voted the 3rd Most Active Leisure Agent in the East Midlands in the EGi Awards 2012 behind Christies and Colliers International.
The Leisure Team have been responsible for a whole variety of developments in and around the East Midlands including the letting and acquisition of bars, restaurants, drive-thrus, coffee shops, health and fitness clubs, casinos, cinemas and hotels.
Best known for property advice on The Cornerhouse in Nottingham, the team have also brought the likes of Jamie's Italian, YO! Sushi and the recently opened 25,000 sq ft mega-restaurant, Red Hot World Buffet, to Nottingham.
The FHP Leisure Team advise Land Securities on its ownership of The Cornerhouse in Nottingham and provide advice to Westfield Derby on the leisure offer within their Centre, having recently agreed terms with Wagamama, and Intu in resepct of their leisure strategy for both the Victoria Shopping Centre and Broadmarsh Shopping Centre in Nottingham and their onward refurbishment/redevelopment.
- Advising Cedar House Investments on the leisure element of Eastpoint, Nottingham.
- Advising Cedar House Investments and Derby County on Phase 5 of Pride Park Plaza.
- Advising Land Securities on The Cornerhouse Nottingham
- Sale of Quilted Llama for PBR in the Lace Market
- Letting of 25,000 sq ft to Red Hot World Buffet in The Cornerhouse
- Sale (Subject to Planning) or a site at Colwick to Marstons for a family/pub restaurant
- Letting and subsequent investment sale of McDonald's at Junction 28 of the M1
- Sale of a redundant public house in Aslockton
- Sale of surplus land for Scottish & Newcastle
- Letting to Wagamama of a restaurant in Westfield Derby
- Letting to Escabeche and subsequent investment sale in West Bridgford
- Sale of a site at Pride Park Derby to Mitchells & Butlers for Harvester