Secretarial /Administration Opportunity – FHP Property Consultants, City Centre Office
This is a great opportunity to secure a long term professional job within a thriving modern company.
Key responsibilities are:
- Providing excellent general secretarial support to a team of Surveyors
- Efficiently carrying out general administrative tasks
- Typing a range of documents and extensive use of Mail Merge and Audio Typing
- Data entry and use of bespoke database systems
- Answering telephone calls and enquiries
- Managing and sending out a range of documents by post and email
- Fast accurate keyboard and data entry skills
- Good secretarial/administration experience including Audio typing
- IT skills to include MS Office
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with patience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong work ethic and customer care focus
- Smartly presented friendly disposition with a positive can do attitude
- Good team player and communicator
Please apply with CV and covering letter by email to Debbie Barker, The Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Management Surveyor – FHP Property Consultants
- Direct reporting at client level on property & leasehold issues.
- Active asset management of clients property interests.
- Administrating and reporting service charge and financial expenditure budgets
- Overseeing our FM team in the management of contractors and third-party suppliers on the portfolio.
- Updating and use of Property Management software to deliver clients targets.
- Responsibility for Health & safety and statutory compliance matters on your portfolio.
- Overseeing maintenance issues and carrying out regular property inspections.
- Regular communications with both landlords and tenants.
Management Accountant – FHP Head Office
- Quarterly management accounts for three companies (including all elements of preparation, e.g. Prepayments, accruals, fixed assets etc.)
- Prepare and manage payroll for three companies (including review and posting of expenses)
- Management Information, including cashflow projections and forecasting
- Ad hoc project work
- Ensure smooth running of day to day transactions
- VAT Returns
- Maintaining disbursement database
Student Office Manager – Full Time – FHP Student Living, Nottingham City Centre Office
- Leading the team to successful letting of all instructions, demonstrating clear communication skills between landlords, tenants and guarantors ensuring swift applications.
- Ensuring the portfolio is well managed and compliant from a health and safety perspective,
- Develop a personal ‘first name term’ relationship with landlords and tenants.
- Overseeing, organising and managing the repair and maintenance of student properties.
- Processing visits, check-out & inventory reports for student properties as well as dealing with any deposit disputes
- Chasing rent arrears where necessary
- General administration and closely working with the negotiators leading negotiators through their letting processes to ensure targets are met, feedback is given to landlords and marketing recommendations made where appropriate.
- Conduct regular stock reviews of lettings properties
Show Home Property Consultant
Advising potential buyers on the features and specification of the apartments due to complete in Summer 2019.
Telesales Executive – Oxford Street, Nottingham City Centre
The role will initially include the following:
- Help manage our existing client database
- With direction from us, build new databases of warm leads
- Calling prospective clients
- Discuss and promote our product
- Coordinating hard copy mailing
The above points are the basis of the initial role but depending on progress and your skillset there is potential for the role to evolve into other areas such as general marketing , contract sign up and social media