Lettings and Property Management Consultant – FHP Living, West Bridgford
Are you keen to build a career in the property market working within an established independent lettings agency with exciting growth projections?
FHP Living require an experienced Lettings Consultant to develop and grow a Lettings Department within our West Bridgford Office. The role would be predominantly ‘field based’, operating across South Nottinghamshire. The applicant needs to be professional, confident and motivated to go out and grow a portfolio of properties.
It is essential that the candidate is experienced and has a knowledge of the West Bridgford market.
We are looking for an individual with a desire to build a long term career with a reputable local agent.
- Conducting market appraisals, growing and maintaining a portfolio of properties
- Update and control an applicant list for your portfolio
- Conduct viewings and provide feedback to Landlords
- Negotiate Tenancy Agreements
- Have a good understanding of the Lettings market legal framework.
- Conduct property inspections
- Inspect reported maintenance issues
- Conduct check-outs and check-ins and liaise with landlord and tenant over possible deposit deductions
- Conclude potential deposit dispute resolutions
- To be able to work directly and efficiently and interact fully within the team in order to provide an excellent service to Landlords and Tenants.
- Be efficient in time-keeping and diary management as well as being well-mannered, polite & dedicated.
- Develop a close personable long term relationship with your clients
- Have accurate data entry skills and be confident using MS Office to include Excel and PowerPoint.
Send your CV and Cover Letter addressed to Luke Pritchett , Director
Email : email@example.com
Property Management Surveyor – FHP Property Consultants
- Direct reporting at client level on property & leasehold issues.
- Active asset management of clients property interests.
- Administrating and reporting service charge and financial expenditure budgets
- Overseeing our FM team in the management of contractors and third-party suppliers on the portfolio.
- Updating and use of Property Management software to deliver clients targets.
- Responsibility for Health & safety and statutory compliance matters on your portfolio.
- Overseeing maintenance issues and carrying out regular property inspections.
- Regular communications with both landlords and tenants.
Management Accountant – FHP Head Office
- Quarterly management accounts for three companies (including all elements of preparation, e.g. Prepayments, accruals, fixed assets etc.)
- Prepare and manage payroll for three companies (including review and posting of expenses)
- Management Information, including cashflow projections and forecasting
- Ad hoc project work
- Ensure smooth running of day to day transactions
- VAT Returns
- Maintaining disbursement database
Student Office Manager – Full Time – FHP Student Living, Nottingham City Centre Office
- Leading the team to successful letting of all instructions, demonstrating clear communication skills between landlords, tenants and guarantors ensuring swift applications.
- Ensuring the portfolio is well managed and compliant from a health and safety perspective,
- Develop a personal ‘first name term’ relationship with landlords and tenants.
- Overseeing, organising and managing the repair and maintenance of student properties.
- Processing visits, check-out & inventory reports for student properties as well as dealing with any deposit disputes
- Chasing rent arrears where necessary
- General administration and closely working with the negotiators leading negotiators through their letting processes to ensure targets are met, feedback is given to landlords and marketing recommendations made where appropriate.
- Conduct regular stock reviews of lettings properties
Show Home Property Consultant
Advising potential buyers on the features and specification of the apartments due to complete in Summer 2019.
Telesales Executive – Oxford Street, Nottingham City Centre
The role will initially include the following:
- Help manage our existing client database
- With direction from us, build new databases of warm leads
- Calling prospective clients
- Discuss and promote our product
- Coordinating hard copy mailing
The above points are the basis of the initial role but depending on progress and your skillset there is potential for the role to evolve into other areas such as general marketing , contract sign up and social media