Property Management Facilities Co-Ordinator
- Financial Management
- Preparation of draft service charge budgets 3 months prior to the commencement of any service charge period.
- Monthly financial budget reporting to Property Manager for all properties under management, to detail actual expenditure, committed expenditure and forecast to year end variances.
- All invoices to be correctly coded and approved in order to meet the contracted payment terms.
- All service suppliers must be vetted and selected in a manner to ensure that statutory regulations are complied with and that the supplier, and/or the contracts that are placed with them cover insurance and health & safety matters to reduce risk to FHP and their clients.
- Supplier selection is to include an auditable recorded process to demonstrate an impartial and professional process by FHP.
- Tendering jobs and contracts on a periodic basis to demonstrate value. Maximum contract term to be no more than 3 years.
- Deliver planned and reactive maintenance in accordance with leases and asset management strategy.
- Monitoring contractors and other third-party supplier’s performance against contract, including taking action to address poor performance.
- Statutory compliance of landlord buildings and services and ensuring appropriate record keeping including acting as responsible person for fire safety, working in conjunction with our retained consultants.
- All property management staff must have access to all service contract details and records within the department property management software system.
- Dealing with reactive maintenance issues and checking of work quality on regular site inspections.
- Tenant liaison on property maintenance matters
- General record keeping and administration
- Other duties commensurate with the level of the role as required
- Previous experience working in facilities management is desirable.
- An awareness of compliance regimes and health and safety legislation and best practise
- Ability to work in a busy environment and manage own workload
- Good communicator who can liaise effectively with people of all levels
- Good customer service skills and the ability to build strong customer relationships
A new immediate opportunity exists for a Facilities Management Co-ordinator within an established and ever expanding Property Management department with a leading East Midlands Property Management company, FHP.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous facilities management experience or with a demonstrable track record at assistant/junior level looking to take a step forward and work alongside an existing Facilities Co-Ordinator within our busy Property Management team.
Reporting to the Director of Property Management and the surveyor for each property / portfolio, you will have day to day responsibility for delivery of full FM services across a mixed portfolio of multi occupied commercial properties and estates. You will have input in setting and overseeing service charge budgets and managing financial performance. You will manage delivery of hard and soft services ensuring statutory compliance. Within your remit will be vetting and appointment of contractors to deliver landlord services ensuring KPIs are met and value for money is achieved for all landlord services.
You will be a confident, independent worker, ideally with previous FM experience in a managing agent environment. Being comfortable dealing with people at all levels you will be an effective communicator. Good organisational skills are vital as is taking responsibility for your own workload.
Please contact Rob Spencer email firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Management Surveyor – FHP Property Consultants
- Direct reporting at client level on property & leasehold issues.
- Active asset management of clients property interests.
- Administrating and reporting service charge and financial expenditure budgets
- Overseeing our FM team in the management of contractors and third-party suppliers on the portfolio.
- Updating and use of Property Management software to deliver clients targets.
- Responsibility for Health & safety and statutory compliance matters on your portfolio.
- Overseeing maintenance issues and carrying out regular property inspections.
- Regular communications with both landlords and tenants.
Management Accountant – FHP Head Office
- Quarterly management accounts for three companies (including all elements of preparation, e.g. Prepayments, accruals, fixed assets etc.)
- Prepare and manage payroll for three companies (including review and posting of expenses)
- Management Information, including cashflow projections and forecasting
- Ad hoc project work
- Ensure smooth running of day to day transactions
- VAT Returns
- Maintaining disbursement database
Student Office Manager – Full Time – FHP Student Living, Nottingham City Centre Office
- Leading the team to successful letting of all instructions, demonstrating clear communication skills between landlords, tenants and guarantors ensuring swift applications.
- Ensuring the portfolio is well managed and compliant from a health and safety perspective,
- Develop a personal ‘first name term’ relationship with landlords and tenants.
- Overseeing, organising and managing the repair and maintenance of student properties.
- Processing visits, check-out & inventory reports for student properties as well as dealing with any deposit disputes
- Chasing rent arrears where necessary
- General administration and closely working with the negotiators leading negotiators through their letting processes to ensure targets are met, feedback is given to landlords and marketing recommendations made where appropriate.
- Conduct regular stock reviews of lettings properties
Show Home Property Consultant
Advising potential buyers on the features and specification of the apartments due to complete in Summer 2019.
Telesales Executive – Oxford Street, Nottingham City Centre
The role will initially include the following:
- Help manage our existing client database
- With direction from us, build new databases of warm leads
- Calling prospective clients
- Discuss and promote our product
- Coordinating hard copy mailing
The above points are the basis of the initial role but depending on progress and your skillset there is potential for the role to evolve into other areas such as general marketing , contract sign up and social media