Receptionist / Administrator – Nottingham City Centre
One of the East Midlands most successful property companies is looking for a Receptionist to join their team.
Our receptionist is the gateway to FHP and the first impression given is crucial
We are looking for someone to join us at our Head Office on Oxford Street. If you enjoy working closely with a a range of people , have an excellent telephone manner , impeccable customer service, an eye for detail , and good computer skills then this is a role for you!
As our Receptionist your role will include:
* Providing daily that first contact figurehead experience that will give FHP an invaluable edge
* Answering and directing incoming calls.
* Greeting visitors and providing refreshments
* Logging enquiries and helping callers with property requests
* Dealing with contractor queries and requests
* Look after and provide refreshments and catering for visitors and meetings
* Logging in and managing keys in company database
* Handling the maintenance of the reception and meeting room areas
* Performing a range of office administration tasks and some ad hoc tasks
* Franking and mailing including company mailshots
To be considered you will need to demonstrate that you have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience in an administration/customer service/reception role is desirable.
* Good general computer and Microsoft Outlook skills
* High attention to detail.
* Professional with the ability to work on own initiative and work well under pressure.
* Excellent communication and team skills
* Be versatile and friendly with a good basic level of education
To apply for the role please send a covering letter and CV to Debbie Barker
Property Management Surveyor – FHP Property Consultants
- Direct reporting at client level on property & leasehold issues.
- Active asset management of clients property interests.
- Administrating and reporting service charge and financial expenditure budgets
- Overseeing our FM team in the management of contractors and third-party suppliers on the portfolio.
- Updating and use of Property Management software to deliver clients targets.
- Responsibility for Health & safety and statutory compliance matters on your portfolio.
- Overseeing maintenance issues and carrying out regular property inspections.
- Regular communications with both landlords and tenants.
Management Accountant – FHP Head Office
- Quarterly management accounts for three companies (including all elements of preparation, e.g. Prepayments, accruals, fixed assets etc.)
- Prepare and manage payroll for three companies (including review and posting of expenses)
- Management Information, including cashflow projections and forecasting
- Ad hoc project work
- Ensure smooth running of day to day transactions
- VAT Returns
- Maintaining disbursement database
Student Office Manager – Full Time – FHP Student Living, Nottingham City Centre Office
- Leading the team to successful letting of all instructions, demonstrating clear communication skills between landlords, tenants and guarantors ensuring swift applications.
- Ensuring the portfolio is well managed and compliant from a health and safety perspective,
- Develop a personal ‘first name term’ relationship with landlords and tenants.
- Overseeing, organising and managing the repair and maintenance of student properties.
- Processing visits, check-out & inventory reports for student properties as well as dealing with any deposit disputes
- Chasing rent arrears where necessary
- General administration and closely working with the negotiators leading negotiators through their letting processes to ensure targets are met, feedback is given to landlords and marketing recommendations made where appropriate.
- Conduct regular stock reviews of lettings properties
Show Home Property Consultant
Advising potential buyers on the features and specification of the apartments due to complete in Summer 2019.
Telesales Executive – Oxford Street, Nottingham City Centre
The role will initially include the following:
- Help manage our existing client database
- With direction from us, build new databases of warm leads
- Calling prospective clients
- Discuss and promote our product
- Coordinating hard copy mailing
The above points are the basis of the initial role but depending on progress and your skillset there is potential for the role to evolve into other areas such as general marketing , contract sign up and social media