I joined FHP in 2019 after completing my Masters Degree in Real Estate at Nottingham Trent University, graduating with a distinction. Prior to that, I graduated from the University of Liverpool with a First Class Honours Degree in Business Management.
I form part of FHP’s Agency Team working from the Derby office with a predominant focus on the Retail and Leisure sector throughout Derby City Centre, Derbyshire and the rest of the East Midlands. I also deal with the sale and leasing of Office and Industrial properties across Derbyshire.
- Retail and Leisure leasing/sales of Prime High Street properties within Derby City Centre.
- The sale and leasing of Retail and Leisure property across suburbs and local market towns throughout Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire, and additionally, Neighbourhood Parades including:
+ Park Farm Shopping Centre, Allestree
+ Kimberley Shopping Centre, Kimberley
+ Quinton Court Shopping Centre, Great Wyrley
+ St Wilfrid’s Square, Calverton
- Advise on the repurposing of High Street properties within local towns and cities.
- Advising clients on the disposal of office and industrial properties on both a freehold and leasehold basis across Derbyshire.
- Key clients include: Clowes Developments, London and Cambridge Properties, Dunsmore Estates Limited, ALB Group, Mileway and M7 Real Estate.
I love to travel. One of my recent trips was a 6 week trip around Thailand and Mauritius and I can’t wait to see more of the world. I also love music, I play the flute, piano and enjoy singing.
My other interests include running, going to the gym and walking my three furry mutts!