“I am delighted to be joining one of the largest property consultancies within the East Midlands. FHP have an extensive and varied block management portfolio run by a dedicated team which I am now proud to be part of.”
Having previously held the position of Office Manager at the Nottingham PWR office, I have over 13 years of experience in residential property management. At FHP I’ll be assisting with the management our portfolio of over 20 residential blocks, working closely alongside Rachel Serio dealing with regular site visits, inspections and any maintenance issues.
I am excited to be overseeing the management of some of Nottingham’s most prestigious residential developments, and I look forward to building strong relationships and providing a quality service to both our new and existing clients.
- Dealing with the day-to-day management of the common areas of the residential block properties
- Regularly visiting our portfolio of properties to carry out periodic inspections and consequently compiling management reports
- Liaising with directors, leaseholders and tenants of blocks that we manage on a regular basis face-to-face, by telephone and via email/letter
- Liaising and building relationships with a strong portfolio of approved contractors and suppliers – obtaining quotes, instructing work and overseeing their progress
- Authorising invoice payments and ensuring they are apportioned correctly in line with service charge budgets
Living with my partner and our two young children, most of my free time is spent enjoying quality family time, most often on long bike rides weather permitting — hence we’re also seen at the local cinema or bowling alley for quite a few weekends a year!