In accordance with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Professional Standards Rules, we set out below
our formal client and consumer complaints procedure.
1. The partner who is responsible for handling complaints within this practice is:
John Proctor BSc (Hons) MRICS
FHP Property Consultants
(Fisher Hargreaves Proctor Ltd)
10 Oxford Street
Tel: 0115 950 7577
2. When your formal complaint is initially made, you will be requested to send a written summary of your
complaint to John Proctor at the address given above.
3. Your written complaint summary will be acknowledged within 48 hours of receipt and will then be
formally investigated. The results of the investigation will be made known to you within 14 working
days of receipt. We will write to you to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading
to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this.
4. Within a further 14 days of sending our written response, John Proctor will write to you in order to
inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know of what actions
have been or will be taken.
5. In the event of you being dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint then please follow the
redress steps below.
6. For Consumer Clients (Contractual disputes) please contact:
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR)
70 Fleet Street