When accurate, no nonsense and informed Expert Witness advice is necessary, our specialist team have the knowledge and experience you require.
Our team at FHP have provided Expert Witness advice on numerous occasions including:
- Litigation concerning historic erroneous Valuations
- Matrimonial dispute
- Partnership separation
- Valuation Tribunal
- Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber)
We understand the requirements laid down by the RICS when acting as an Expert Witness and we prepare our reports in accordance with Part 35 of the Civil Procedure Rules. Throughout our team, we have the experience of working across various sectors of the property industry which enables us to provide accurate and impartial advice often deliberating over complicated and contentious issues.
We have moved from a world where ‘the rising tide floated all ships’ to one where the tide has gone out, leaving both lenders and individuals looking for expert advice to resolve problems occurring today, often as a result of outdated advice given in years gone by.
Our valuers have spanned across the Country working on various properties, which provides us with the core fundamental knowledge that can be adapted to any situation.
For an informal chat on how we may be able to assist you please contact one of the team below.
- Expert Valuation advice in relation to legal action taken by a High Street Bank against another Valuer
- Appearances in the High Court in relation to Dilapidations and Business Rates cases as an Independent Expert
- Single joint expert advice provided in respect of the valuation of a residential dwelling as part of divorce proceedings