FHP have the largest acquisition team in the Midlands, undertaking acquisitions on behalf of leisure operators in shopping centres, leisure parks and high streets across the UK.
Our extensive knowledge of the market enables FHP to provide our clients with detailed property advice on their acquisition strategy and how to present themselves to Landlords. We don’t stop at acquiring stores, we advise our clients on their rent reviews, lease renewals and business rates appeals across their portfolios.
- Drive-thru sites to accommodate 1,800-2,500 sq ft units
- Approximately 0.45 acre minimum requirement
- Minimum day traffic flow 25,000 vehicles
- Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Norfolk, Suffolk
- Prime or good secondary leisure pitch in major university cities
- Trading from Nottingham, Leeds, Newcastle and Liverpool
- Close to cinemas, shopping centres and theatres
- Leasehold or freehold
- 3,250 – 4,000 sq ft over one or two floors