The FHP Retail Park team work with national and regional developers and landowners on the acquisition, site assembly and disposal of land for development.
Through our extensive market knowledge we will lease the development and undertake the sale of the created investment. We can provide proactive asset management initiatives to enhance the value of your existing assets, through refurbishment, extensions and tenant re-engineering.
Schemes across the region include:
- Beechdale Retail Park, Nottingham – Anchored by Lidl, with lettings agreed to Costa Drive-thru, Subway, Greggs, The Tanning Shop, Pepe Piri Piri and Treetops Hospice.
- College Retail Park, Derby – Anchored by Aldi (now open), with opportunities for adjacent retail, Drive-thru and leisure uses.
- Queens Drive Retail Park – Anchored by Dunelm, Starbucks Drive-thru opening late 2020.
- Clifton Triangle, Nottingham – Anchored by Lidl and B&M and let to The Butchers Shop, Indigo Sun and Sue Ryder.
- East Point Retail Park, Nottingham – Anchored by Aldi, Smyths Toys, Just For Pets, Poundland and Costa Drive-thru.
Contact the Retail Parks Team to discuss your requirements and our new developments.