“Being part of the Midlands leading Property Consultancy makes for an exciting and challenging workload. The Retail and Leisure landscape is constantly changing, which is a good thing so long as you are at the front of it!”
I am a surveyor within the FHP Retail and Leisure Team focused on Shopping Centre leasing and acquisitions for a number of clients across the East Midlands and the rest of the UK.
- Joint Letting Agent for Intu Victoria Centre, Nottingham Intu Broadmarsh, Nottingham and Intu Derby
- Joint Letting Agent on St Mark’s Shopping Centre, Newark
- Joint Letting Agent on Belvoir Shopping Centre, Coalville
- Acquiring Starbucks drive-thru’s throughout Nottinghamshire
- Acquiring Everyman Barber stores nationally
After realising my DJ career was going nowhere, I decided to get into property. I spend my spare time either at the local pub or out on my mountain bike. When the weather is good you will find me out on the golf course.
- Drive-thru sites to accommodate 1,800-2,500 sq ft units
- Approximately 0.45 acre minimum requirement
- Minimum day traffic flow 25,000 vehicles
- Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Norfolk, Suffolk