“Being part of the Midlands leading Property Consultancy makes for an exciting and challenging workload. The Retail and Leisure landscape is constantly changing and evolving, which is a good thing so long as you are at the forefront of it!”
I’m an Associate Director within the FHP Retail and Leisure Team focused on Roadside Retail, Development, Shopping Centre and High Street leasing and acquisitions for a number of retail and leisure clients across the Midlands and throughout the rest of the UK.
I act on behalf of a number of tenants including Starbucks, Mother Hubbards Fish & Chips, Relic x Hooked Vintage Clothing, Simmons Bakers and NRG Fitness in terms of acquisitions.
I act on behalf of the Victoria Centre, Derbion Centre and a number of regional shopping centres, neighbourhood schemes and high street and roadside retail and leisure space on behalf of landlords across the region.
I look forward to discussing any ideas with you in greater detail, whether that be for an acquisition, disposal or development, please give me a call.
- Joint Letting Agent for Victoria Centre, Nottingham and Derbion Centre, Derby
- Joint Letting Agent on St Mark’s Shopping Centre, Newark
- High Street retail and leisure disposals throughout the Midlands.
- Acquiring Starbucks drive-thru’s throughout Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire and East Anglia
- Acquiring new stores for Simmons Bakery
- Acquiring Gyms for NRG Fitness
- Acquiring new stores for Relic x Hooked
- Acquiring new stores for Mother Hubbards Fish & Chips
After realising my DJ career was going nowhere, I decided to get into property. I spend my spare time either at the local pub or out on my road or mountain bike. When the weather is good you will find me out on the golf course.
- Drive-thru sites to accommodate 1,800-2,500 sq ft units
- Approximately 0.45 acre minimum requirement
- Minimum day traffic flow 25,000 vehicles
- Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Norfolk, Suffolk