“Being part of the Midlands leading Property Consultancy makes for an exciting and challenging workload. The Retail and Leisure landscape is constantly changing and evolving, which is a good thing so long as you are at the forefront of it!”
I’m an Associate Director within the FHP Retail and Leisure Team focused on Shopping Centre and High Street leasing and acquisitions for a number of clients across the Midlands and the rest of the UK.
- Joint Letting Agent for Intu Victoria Centre, Nottingham and Intu Derby
- Joint Letting Agent on St Mark’s Shopping Centre, Newark
- High Street retail and leisure disposals throughout the Midlands.
- Acquiring Starbucks drive-thru’s throughout Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire and East Anglia
- Acquiring Everyman Barber stores nationally
- Acquiring new stores for Simmons Bakery
- Acquiring Gyms for NRG Fitness
After realising my DJ career was going nowhere, I decided to get into property. I spend my spare time either at the local pub or out on my road or mountain bike. When the weather is good you will find me out on the golf course.
- Drive-thru sites to accommodate 1,800-2,500 sq ft units
- Approximately 0.45 acre minimum requirement
- Minimum day traffic flow 25,000 vehicles
- Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Norfolk, Suffolk