- EPC on a Retail Complex in Long Eaton
- Advising a bank on Industrial, Office and Retail portfolio in Northampton
- Disposal of 38/40 Middlegate, Newark which I let to Fat Face for 10 years at £45,000 pax. The investment was sold for £660,000 representing a yield of 6.44%
- Sale and subsequent Letting and Investment disposal of 30 Middlegate, Newark on behalf of ID Estates Ltd
- Acquisition of 0.52 acre of Residential Land for Harry Combellack and Sons on Fisher Lane Mansfield for £185,000
- Disposal of Industrial Investment on Fields Farm Road, Long Eaton, let to Maurice Lay Ltd expiring 15 May 2025 with a tenant’s break 26 October 2015 at £49,000 pax for £500,000 a yield of 9.4%. FHP were subsequently retained as Managing Agents
- Numerous Bank and Asset Valuations, including a portfolio for Newark Area Internal Drainage Board and advising Irish Banks on UK Asset Valuations.
- Advising insurers on potential PI Claims
Since my interest in golf waned and my legs said ‘no more’ to five-a-side football or road running, I’ve recently taken up cycling.
Living in the country my wife and I enjoy walking our ex-racer greyhound and visiting pubs in Southwell. I love growing my own vegetables and looking after our garden.
I have two grandchildren and a stepdaughter and son to keep me otherwise busy!