- RICS valuations including pension fund, company accounts, inheritance tax, buildings insurance and loan security.
- Negotiation of rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Working with regional and national clients in both the private and public sectors on the disposal, letting and acquisition of premises.
- Providing strategic advice on property portfolios.
- Highlights include the acquisition of 320,000 sq ft warehouse for an aerospace company.
- Agreement of rent review on 72,500 sq ft factory in Derbyshire.
- Sale and subsequent reletting of 17,000 sq ft at Ascot Drive Derby on a 10 year lease.
- Marketing some of Derby’s most high profile office schemes including Cardinal Square, Cathedral Green, Pentagon House and RTC Business Park.
Whenever possible I like to be in the great outdoors and living in Derbyshire Dales we are on the doorstep of the Peak District so often venture out as a family for one activity or another.
“Tim has acted for us on our properties in Derby for several years and given us straightforward advice which has helped tailor our strategy. He has also achieved various lettings all to good quality companies and has sought to achieve the best outcome for us in terms of commercial agreement and strength of covenant, preferring to proactively seek out tenants who will be in the best long term interest of the estate.”
Dean Evans – Regency Asset Management
“We were extremely pleased with the service and attention to detail we received whilst securing this property”
Matt Crossfield – Proactive Personnel
“Thank you for the way you have conducted the sale of the two properties. Your professionalism and attitude have been excellent, I will have no problem in recommending you.”
Peter Butler – Fashion Ribbon
“We're pleased how responsive and quick FHP put together a deal with a strong occupier.”
Scott Bailey – Derbyshire Investments