A NOTTINGHAM OFFICE MARKET UPDATE
After a challenging time for the Nottingham Office Market over the past twelve months, we are witnessing a small renaissance in 2021 with office enquiries and viewings up substantially on this time last year – a very encouraging sign indeed.
The small to medium sector of the market has been undoubtedly the most active, with several recent deals undertaken by FHP including:
- Digital House, Sherwood – 3,632ft²
- First Floor, Alan House, Nottingham – 3,101ft²
- First Floor, Toll Bar House, Edwalton – 2,713ft²
- 119 – 121 Canal Street, Nottingham – 2,671ft²
- Third Floor, 1 Broadway, The Lace Market – 2,003ft²
- 52 The Ropewalk, Nottingham – 1,486ft²
- Kings Court, Commerce Square, The Lace Market – 1,420ft²
- First Floor, The Corner House, Linby – 1,237ft²
- 80 Bridgford Road, West Bridgford – 1,089ft²
- Suite F01, 3 Hope Drive, The Park – 634ft²
- Suite 2, Parliament House, Nottingham – 588ft²
- Suite 2, Quantum House, Nottingham – 331ft²
We expect this activity to continue, with the full re-opening of society providing the confidence for these occupiers to finally plan for the future – with many having taken advantage of the pandemic to take a step back and reassess the role of their offices going forward.
Additionally, we are already seeing the influence of the changes to occupier requirements, with the focus shifting away from the fixed desk approach of traditional office layouts, to a more flexible working environment that provides hot desking, meeting rooms, relaxed break out areas and collaborative spaces for employees.
Therefore, we fully appreciate how difficult the process of understanding your fit out and size requirements in the current environment can be – and if helpful, we would be delighted assist you by space planning the fantastic options we currently have on the market to see which could be most suitable for your needs going forward.
If you would like an informal chat in regards your office requirements, please do not hesitate to contact Thomas Szymkiw of FHP Property Consultants on 07896 035805 or email@example.com.