FHP CROWNED MOST ACTIVE AGENT IN THE EAST MIDLANDS FOR THE THIRD YEAR RUNNING
Congratulations is in order to our agency teams here at FHP. We have been crowned East Midlands Most Active Agents for the third year running by Estates Gazette for 2019. The EG Deals Competition reviews the number of deals across Office, Industrial, Retail, Leisure and Investment with FHP Property Consultants completing more deals in the East Midlands than any other agent to secure this title.
Mark Tomlinson, Director at FHP Property Consultants commented:
“In a year dogged by Brexit negotiations and parliamentary turmoil, the East Midlands market performed well with some notable deals taking place. We have already seen increased activity in 2020 with renewed optimism and positive market sentiment.”
David Hargreaves, founding director at FHP Property Consultants commented:
“Estates Gazette has mentioned in particular our Retail & Leisure Team, which in 2019 completed 120 deals in a sector that is apparently ‘dead’. A great effort under difficult circumstances and a testament to FHP’s proactive approach and robust team covering all sizes of instructions across all sectors of the East and West Midlands”.
We have experienced a number of exceptional stand out deals across all sectors in 2019 by FHP property Consultants with a select few listed below.
- Office – 250,000ft² Grade A, new build office pre-let to HMRC at Unity Square, Nottingham, dealt with by John Proctor.
- Industrial – 72,000ft² letting at Castlewood Business Park of the new speculative CW72 unit, dealt with by Tim Gilbertson.
- Retail – Hugo Boss letting at Intu Derby a new 2,600ft² anchor tenant store, secured by Alan Pearson.
- Leisure – Olivia’s Townhouse took the former Fat Cats premises at Chapel Bar, Nottingham which was over 8,000ft² of leisure space, brokered by Oliver Marshall and David Hargreaves.
- Investment – Evo Park, Sherwood Business Park J27 sold on behalf Bauland Properties for £7.5 million. The hybrid style office and industrial park totalling 110,000ft² with a mixed tenant profile was sold in late 2019 by Mark Tomlinson.
For further information, please contact FHP Property Consultants today on 0115 950 7577 or email@example.com.