“Retail and Leisure is an ever evolving sector, going through seismic shift, with ever-changing dynamics and requirements.
Placemaking and providing the strategic advice to deliver this, and the customer experience is at the heart of what we do.”
FHP are the dominant Retail and Leisure Agent within the East Midlands, winning the EGi East Midlands most active agent award for the last 10 years.
We offer a unique service to our clients with our lateral thinking and in-depth knowledge of the market given our presence throughout the Midlands, by reducing voids and driving value and returns for our clients.
- Head of the Retail and Leisure, overseeing the teams in our Nottingham, Birmingham and Derby Offices. Providing strategic advice to High Street, Out of Town, and 12 Shopping Centre landlords throughout the Midlands.
- Letting Agent for Intu Victoria Shopping Centre Nottingham. Recent Lettings include; Morphe, Lovisa, Pandora, The Works, Argento, Krispy Kreme, Timberland, Boux Avenue, Nottingham Street Food Club, Pokewaves, Relic x Hooked & Monga Taiwanese Chicken
- Letting Agent for Intu Derby Shopping Centre. Recent lettings include; Hugo Boss, Hobbs, Phase Eight, Whistles, Skechers, BEAR & Tiger
- Letting Agent for Gracechurch Centre Sutton Coldfield, Pescod Square Boston, St Marks Shopping Centre Newark and Belvoir Centre Coalville.
- Providing strategic advice for the re-purposing of shopping centres, reducing their footprint and creating new critical mass and footfall.
- Leasing advice on catering and leisure units throughout the Midlands.
- Retained on behalf of Seasalt, Birds Bakery, Love Aroma, Hallmark Cards, Fun Fest Day Nurseries, Puddle Ducks and Thai Express for their UK expansion.
- Key clients include M&G, Aberdeen Standard, LaSalle Investment Management, Cale Street Partners, DTZ Investors, Columbia Threadneedle and Topland.
I have a keen interest in football and supporting my home town football club of Newcastle United. I enjoy road and off-road cycling in my spare time.
“I met with Alan at the BCSC conference where I found his knowledge and enthusiasm about the property he was marketing and Nottingham City Centre to be first rate. We subsequently arranged a visit to Nottingham, where he took us for a tour of the city, explaining in detail how the city was shopped and the strength of the location. We have now chosen Nottingham for our next site and look forward to opening our 8th Restaurant in the city. I have no hesitation in recommending Alan and FHP Property Consultants.”
Paul Kilpatrick – Property & Finance Director – Barburrito
“Alan was appointed joint letting agent of Westfield Derby in 2009 and has provided Westfield with good quality, reasoned advice given his in-depth knowledge of the regional East Midlands and National Market. Since his appointment he has undertaken lettings to a number of regional, national and international retailers, enhancing the tenant mix and profile of the scheme”
Nick Williams – Westfield Leasing Executive