Surveyor, BA (Hons) MSc MRICS
I am a Chartered Surveyor working within the Professional Services department at our Nottingham office. My role involves providing bespoke advice on Rating, Valuation and Landlord and Tenant matters for all commercial property types to a wide range of local and national clients throughout the country.
I joined FHP’s Professional Services team in Nottingham in 2016 and I qualified as a Chartered Surveyor in 2019. Prior to this, I completed a Masters degree in Real Estate at Nottingham Trent University, graduating with Distinction and I previously graduated from Sheffield Hallam University with a First Class Honours degree in Human Geography.
I am currently involved in a wide range of work across the country, including:
- Giving bespoke advice to Shopping Centre landlords with an emphasis on business rates auditing, empty rates strategies, budgeting and challenging the 2010 and 2017 Rating List
- Challenging the 2017 Rating Lists on behalf of local and national commercial operators
- Auditing clients Business Rates demands to ensure that all charges are correctly applied and any reliefs that could be achieved are applied for
- Commercial property valuations
- Landlord and tenant work including rent reviews and lease renewals
Like many at FHP, I enjoy sport – but I would much rather be playing than watching! I like to keep myself busy at the gym or playing tennis and I enjoy spending my weekends walking and cycling in the many Nottinghamshire country parks and the Peak District.
I am also a keen musician. I play the saxophone and I enjoy singing.
I have a passion for travelling and I am always looking for new and exciting corners of the world to visit.