“A self-starter with a strong and diverse property background. I thrive on a roll up your sleeves approach to all situations, always looking to deliver more to the client than the essentials.”
Retail and Leisure is my core focus, with a strong and useful background within residential, development and investment.
I am part of the award winning Retail and Leisure team at FHP advising on leasing and sale of property across the Midlands and acquisitions nationally. I cover a diverse range of property from prime High Street Retail and Leisure, Retail Parks, Leisure Schemes, Shopping Centres, Neighbourhood Schemes and Out of Town property.
I pride myself on being proactive and determined whilst building strong and lasting relationships across the board providing effective and honest advice.
I work with a range of clients from corporate funds to private individuals including; Tesco, BA Pensions, LCP Properties, Topland Group and Threadneedle.
Providing advice on leasing, sale and acquisition of property across the Midlands with a focus on Retail and Leisure and investment properties as well as working on the following key schemes:
- Pescod Square Shopping Centre, Boston
- St Marks Place Shopping Centre, Newark
- The Wulfrun Shopping Centre, Wolverhampton
- The Belvoir Shopping Centre, Coalville
- The Crescent, Hinckley
I work with a number of operators acquiring regionally and nationally including; Mobile Lab, Midcounties Coop Travel and The Pudding Pantry.
I am a huge sports fan and can often be found either spectating or playing. Cricket, football, golf and rugby are the top four, with cricket and golf being the two I still attempt to play! I’m a keen cook and it only takes the sun to appear for a few seconds and I’ll have the BBQ out!
- Nottinghamshire: Busy town centre high streets, neighbourhood parades, open air shopping centres
- Ground Floor Sales 850-2,000ft² with ancillary 500-1,000ft²
- Ideally fitted to ‘white box’ or good internal condition
- Rear access and near off street parking for easy donations