“Leading one of the East Midland’s largest property management teams within both the Commercial and Residential sectors brings me into contact with a diverse range of property owners and occupants.”
FHP provides a full range of property-related services, which brings me into contact with a diverse range of clients, properties and occupiers, and interesting challenges. This has led to a continual evolution of FHP’s Property Management Service which now covers the whole property spectrum, from Mixed-use Leisure and Commercial schemes to multi-occupied Residential Properties and Residential Housing Estates.
What I enjoy most about my role at FHP is that it enables me to work across most of our property disciplines, and develop and sustain working relationships with a mix of clients and occupiers which regularly changes.
- Undertaking management of a retail scheme during significant conversion works of part to provide student accommodation, and advice on management procedures during and post works.
- Providing consultancy services to Charnwood Borough Council on private residential infrastructure management.
- Negotiating the expansion and lease re-gear of a national super market chain into adjacent retail space.
- Providing managment advice and strategy on the required services and service charge structure on a mixed use district shopping centre development.
- Analysis of occupier leases within a trade warehouse development for a potential investment purchase.
- Providing a management proposal for the Residents Committee of a 175 apartment scheme in Leicester.
Despite being well past my prime, I still like to play football as often as I can, and have a keen interest in most sports. The rest of my social time I like to enjoy spending with my wife and two young children, who are an endless source of fun, inspiration and activity.
“We have been clients of FHP since 2004 and have used Noel Roper in an advisory role to enable us to build our extensive commercial property portfolio. Since 2006 Rob Spencer and his team have managed the majority of our commercial property portfolio. We have been well satisfied by their performance in terms of delivery of service, straightforwardness, attention to detail and simply just doing what they say they will do. Happy to recommend!”
Tony Hillary – Hillarys Investments
“Rob Spencer's team at FHP bring reliability and expertise to property and estate management. They are pragmatic and resourceful and understand the value that good estate management and occupier relations can yield to a portfolio.”
Sean Akins – Bildurn Properties