At FHP we guide our clients through the complexities and viability of any potential development whatever the scale.
At FHP, we’re as enthusiastic today as when we set out in 1990. Since then, our ideas have been instrumental in the evolution of our regional high streets, shopping centres, office schemes, out-of-town business parks, and industrial and distribution parks. We have been the spark behind some of the most groundbreaking developments… and there’s still so much more we feel we can achieve.
Development Consultancy often means being involved in high-profile projects, but whatever the property or the scale of the job — from an individual infill opportunity to the evolution of a large in-town or greenfield development — a vast amount of hard work, patience and expert knowledge in the right areas is required for optimum results.
Development Consultancy has always been at the heart of our business. As we have grown, we’ve been able to call upon an ever-expanding base of knowledge. Today, we boast a Development Consultancy Team with a wealth of experience and knowledge, working with you from evolution to completion, to achieve the best possible results.
Recent projects include:-
- Castlewood — 112 acres – Now with a 480,000 sq ft Co-op Food Distribution Centre on site
- EMDC — 200 acres – Now with a 1 million sq ft Marks & Spencer Distribution Centre on site
- Castlewood — 100,000 sq ft unit under construction for Parker Knoll
- Nottingham 26 — Advising on commercial development land at Nottingham 26
- Hollygate 46 — Advising on commercial development of 20 acres at Hollygate 46